190/50 ZR 17 (73W) Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa Rear (1734700)
Diablo Rosso Corsa
The most versatile hypersport tyre for road and track use
· A high performance tyre on the road and perfect for on-track sessions.
· Profile and structure make it a reference point in the segment thanks to the excellent support ensured in inclination and rapid realignment coming out of bends.
· Made with the most modern EPT design technologies developed in the WSBK, and thanks to multi-compound composition with three zones at the rear capable of optimising the area of contact, ensures the maximum grip on road and racetrack.
· Maximum performance on the racetrack and great reactivity on the road for incredible control of the bike in all situations.
· A tread with an aggressive pattern in line with the Rosso style.
Cotter Motorcycles Ltd.
50/51 Western Parkway,
Cotter Motorcycles is an Official Pirelli Supplier and carry the largest stock of motorcycle tyres in Ireland
Ride In Ride Out Fitting Service
Delivery times to Ireland are next day up to 31kgs.
Delivery times to countries outside Ireland including the UK, are 48 hours.
Free postage on all orders over €50.00.
For items to other countries, please click here.
This returns policy is implemented at the sole discretion of Cotter Motorcycles Dublin: You must include the completed returns note ( get it here ) with all returned goods. All returned goods must be in the same condition as sent and in original packaging provided. All returned goods must be sent back within 14 days of receipt, any returns received after this time may be rejected or be subject to 15% handling charge. Responsibility for non-receipt of returned items rests with the sender. Special order items are non-refundable & non-returnable unless they are DOA. Any ‘damaged on arrival’ (DOA) goods or consignment shortages must be reported by telephone immediately (no later than 24 hours of receipt of delivery) and full details of the consignment supplied at the time of reporting. Failure to report within this time limit may mean that the goods are not treated as DOA. DOA goods must be returned within 7 working days of delivery. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returned goods that were supplied correctly but are no longer required (not DOA goods). Any goods incorrectly addressed by Cotter Motorcycles Dublin will be re-sent with no carriage cost payable by the customer involved once the error has been accepted by us. Returns are not available on goods sold under special terms; e.g. end of line, discounted, promotion or special order items. This policy does not affect the statutory rights afforded to consumers.