iXS Sport LD Trousers RS-1000 black 285H
Touring sports pants made of full grain cowhide
- Touring fit (Tour-Cut-System)
- Durable, full-grain cowhide
- Light, breathable mesh lining for optimal body climate
- Comfort stretch panels in the crotch, back of the knee and on the calves for greater freedom of movement
- Elastic waistband for a pleasant and comfortable wear
- Zip fasteners with automatic locking mechanism at the leg end
- Accordion stretch leather over the knees and seat
- Full circumferential connecting zip fastener
- Adjustable knee protectors
- Knee protectors impacTec TP-02, design tested according to EN 1621-1: 2012, Level 2
- Hip protectors impacTec ETP-03, design tested according to EN 1621-1:2012, level 1
- Outer material: cowhide leather
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Delivery times to Ireland are next day up to 31kgs.
Delivery times to countries outside Ireland including the UK, are 48 hours.
Free postage on all orders over €50.00.
For items to other countries, please click here.
This returns policy is implemented at the sole discretion of Cotter Motorcycles Dublin: You must include the completed returns note ( get it here ) with all returned goods. All returned goods must be in the same condition as sent and in original packaging provided. All returned goods must be sent back within 14 days of receipt, any returns received after this time may be rejected or be subject to 15% handling charge. Responsibility for non-receipt of returned items rests with the sender. Special order items are non-refundable & non-returnable unless they are DOA. Any ‘damaged on arrival’ (DOA) goods or consignment shortages must be reported by telephone immediately (no later than 24 hours of receipt of delivery) and full details of the consignment supplied at the time of reporting. Failure to report within this time limit may mean that the goods are not treated as DOA. DOA goods must be returned within 7 working days of delivery. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returned goods that were supplied correctly but are no longer required (not DOA goods). Any goods incorrectly addressed by Cotter Motorcycles Dublin will be re-sent with no carriage cost payable by the customer involved once the error has been accepted by us. Returns are not available on goods sold under special terms; e.g. end of line, discounted, promotion or special order items. This policy does not affect the statutory rights afforded to consumers.