HELD Tortosa Textile Jacket M Black/Yellow
The Tortosa Held jacket is constructed with advanced Gore-Texmaterials to offer you the best in performance and comfort for those long expeditions across Continents or the daily commute. As with all Gore-Tex motorcycle clothing, the Performance Shell Z liner is 100% water and wind-proof providing perfect whether protection, whilst remaining highly breathable. Result: You are always dry, warmer in winter and more comfortable in summer. An additional thermal liner ensures further warmth in winter and storm cuffs keep wind-chill at bay. For summer riding, the thermal liner can be removed and the additional air vent zippers can be opened, which are aided by the 3D air mesh panels in the back of the jacket to help circulate air.
- DuPont Cordura 500D (100% polyamide)
- GORE-TEX Performance Shell triple-layer Z-liner membrane (100% polytetrafluoroethylene)
- Detachable thermal liner (100% polyester)
- COOLMAX breathable mesh inner lining (100% polyester)
- 3D air mesh panels (100% polyester) in back to promote air circulation
- AIR-VENT channel behind main zip
- Air-vent zippers front & back
- EN 1621-1 CE-approved Held cloverleaf SaS-Tec shoulder & elbow protectors
- Removable Temperfoam padding at neck can be upgraded to Held cloverleaf SaS-Tec CE-approved protectors
- Back upgradable to EN 1621-2 back protector
- 2-piece back protector system
- Connecting zip
- Dual arm adjustment
- Hip adjustment
- Storm cuff
- Soft collar
- 4 external pockets
- 2 external pockets double as air vents
- 7 inner pockets
- Internal mobile/cell phone pocket
Visit Cotter Motorcycles in Ballymount, Dublin 12 to see our extensive range of motorcycle jackets.
Delivery times to Ireland are next day up to 31kgs.
Delivery times to countries outside Ireland including the UK, are 48 hours.
Free postage on all orders over €50.00.
For items to other countries, please click here.
This returns policy is implemented at the sole discretion of Cotter Motorcycles Dublin: You must include the completed returns note ( get it here ) with all returned goods. All returned goods must be in the same condition as sent and in original packaging provided. All returned goods must be sent back within 14 days of receipt, any returns received after this time may be rejected or be subject to 15% handling charge. Responsibility for non-receipt of returned items rests with the sender. Special order items are non-refundable & non-returnable unless they are DOA. Any ‘damaged on arrival’ (DOA) goods or consignment shortages must be reported by telephone immediately (no later than 24 hours of receipt of delivery) and full details of the consignment supplied at the time of reporting. Failure to report within this time limit may mean that the goods are not treated as DOA. DOA goods must be returned within 7 working days of delivery. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returned goods that were supplied correctly but are no longer required (not DOA goods). Any goods incorrectly addressed by Cotter Motorcycles Dublin will be re-sent with no carriage cost payable by the customer involved once the error has been accepted by us. Returns are not available on goods sold under special terms; e.g. end of line, discounted, promotion or special order items. This policy does not affect the statutory rights afforded to consumers.