HELD Air N Dry Gloves 3XL Black/Grey
Truly innovative, warm weather, waterproof touring glove from Held features GORE-TEX 2in1 technology with 2 separate chambers. The first chamber is unlined and perforated for excellent breathability in warm weather. The second chamber is 100% waterproof, thanks to the GORE-TEX membrane. Molded knuckle guards and SUPERFABRIC for an extremely high level of abrasion-resistance make this glove as safe as it is comfortable.
The advantages of Gor-Tex are:
- Optimum comfort in different weather conditions, whether in rain or at sunshine
- One glove, 2 options: Optimum protection against moisture (rain and sweat) when using the moisture chamber or ultimate breathability and comfort for riding in high temperatures when using the grip chamber
- Durable waterproof, windproof and highly breathable in the wetness chamber
- High tactility and ventilation in the grip chamber
- Optimum comfort via use of Gore-Tex®
- Ultimate tactility
- Water/windproof and breathable
- Highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather palm
- DuPont CORDURA (100% polyamide), leather detailed back lining
- Waterproof compartment with Pique-Push-Pull lining
- Unlined, non-waterproof compartment
- GORE-TEX membrane (100% polyester with 100% polyurethane coating)
- GORE-TEX 2in1 technology (1 waterproof chamber, 1 unlined non-waterproof chamber)
- Velcro adjustment at wrists & cuffs
- Visor wipe on index finger
- Elasticated leather panels on back, thumb & fingers (100% polyamide)
- Perforated leather back
- Perforated hand for maximum ventilation, feel and comfort
- Hard plastic knuckle protection
- SUPERFABRIC reinforcement on edge of hand
- 3M SCOTCHLITE reflectors
Visit Cotter Motorcycles in Ballymount, Dublin 12 to see our extensive range of motorcycle gloves.
Delivery times to Ireland are next day up to 31kgs.
Delivery times to countries outside Ireland including the UK, are 48 hours.
Free postage on all orders over €50.00.
For items to other countries, please click here.
This returns policy is implemented at the sole discretion of Cotter Motorcycles Dublin: You must include the completed returns note ( get it here ) with all returned goods. All returned goods must be in the same condition as sent and in original packaging provided. All returned goods must be sent back within 14 days of receipt, any returns received after this time may be rejected or be subject to 15% handling charge. Responsibility for non-receipt of returned items rests with the sender. Special order items are non-refundable & non-returnable unless they are DOA. Any ‘damaged on arrival’ (DOA) goods or consignment shortages must be reported by telephone immediately (no later than 24 hours of receipt of delivery) and full details of the consignment supplied at the time of reporting. Failure to report within this time limit may mean that the goods are not treated as DOA. DOA goods must be returned within 7 working days of delivery. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returned goods that were supplied correctly but are no longer required (not DOA goods). Any goods incorrectly addressed by Cotter Motorcycles Dublin will be re-sent with no carriage cost payable by the customer involved once the error has been accepted by us. Returns are not available on goods sold under special terms; e.g. end of line, discounted, promotion or special order items. This policy does not affect the statutory rights afforded to consumers.