90/90-21 (54S) Pirelli Scorpion Trial Front (1726500)
Street Enduro tyres for Dual Purpose motorcycles used mainly on roads.
· Suited to Enduro motorcycles with a Touring setup, capable of tackling long journeys and excursions with light off road stretches.
· Sporty on the road, but capable of handling effectively even unsurfaced routes.
· Revolutionary tread pattern which combines high performance with a contemporary and innovative design.
· Technology with steel belt at 0° ensuring greater stability and excellent handling on all types of road surface, even at full load.
· Compound with the latest generation components to enable the maximum traction in all weather conditions and the best possible ratio between performance and mileage.
Cotter Motorcycles Ltd.
50/51 Western Parkway,
Cotter Motorcycles is an Official Pirelli Supplier and carry the largest stock of motorcycle tyres in Ireland
Ride In Ride Out Fitting Service
Delivery times to Ireland are next day up to 31kgs.
Delivery times to countries outside Ireland including the UK, are 48 hours.
Free postage on all orders over €50.00.
For items to other countries, please click here.
This returns policy is implemented at the sole discretion of Cotter Motorcycles Dublin: You must include the completed returns note ( get it here ) with all returned goods. All returned goods must be in the same condition as sent and in original packaging provided. All returned goods must be sent back within 14 days of receipt, any returns received after this time may be rejected or be subject to 15% handling charge. Responsibility for non-receipt of returned items rests with the sender. Special order items are non-refundable & non-returnable unless they are DOA. Any ‘damaged on arrival’ (DOA) goods or consignment shortages must be reported by telephone immediately (no later than 24 hours of receipt of delivery) and full details of the consignment supplied at the time of reporting. Failure to report within this time limit may mean that the goods are not treated as DOA. DOA goods must be returned within 7 working days of delivery. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returned goods that were supplied correctly but are no longer required (not DOA goods). Any goods incorrectly addressed by Cotter Motorcycles Dublin will be re-sent with no carriage cost payable by the customer involved once the error has been accepted by us. Returns are not available on goods sold under special terms; e.g. end of line, discounted, promotion or special order items. This policy does not affect the statutory rights afforded to consumers.